Tech Tips: How to allow or disable battery percent on iPhones Apple is reintroducing the battery percent alternative on iPhones with the iOS sixteen update.
As the call suggests, the function we could customers view the battery repute with out the trouble of flattening the Control Centre.
The battery percent function changed into now no longer continually unavailable on iPhones, however Apple eliminated it following the iPhone X release in 2018. It changed into eliminated considering Apple added the massive notch, which, in Apple’s words, took a whole lot of space.
However, the go back of the battery percent did now no longer take place for all iPhones. It handiest got here to pick iPhones with iOS sixteen. But Apple currently commenced seeding iOS sixteen.1 for beta testers and protected the battery percent for iPhone XR, iPhone 11, the iPhone 12 mini, and the iPhone thirteen mini.
But we additionally recognise that a few iPhone customers are used to the antique interface, and won’t like how the battery repute bar (aka battery percent) appears. In that case, Apple has furnished the choice to disable it as well, because the function appears to be enabled through default.
How to allow battery percent in iPhone with iOS sixteen
- To allow battery percent, visit Settings > Battery > Turn on Battery Percentage. The method to disable the choice is the same. For that, visit Settings > Battery > Turn off Battery Percentage.
- You also can upload a battery percent widget to the Home Screen to test the battery stages of your iPhone and linked accessories (along with AirPods and different devices).
- To upload the battery percent widget:
- -Touch and maintain the Home Screen history till the apps start to jiggle.
- -Tap at the Add Widget button (represented through the Plus symbol) on the pinnacle of the display screen and scroll down.
- -Tap at the Batteries.
- -Now swipe left and proper thru the widgets to view the dimensions options.
- -Tap Done to set the widget on the house display screen.